Monday, April 25, 2011

Weebly.COM Project

Hello Everyone!!

TODAY'S LESSON ONLINE (Weebly Webpage Setup Lesson) (Download and View At Your Convenience!)
(You Might Need To Use Headphones For Best Audio Quality and Volume)

I hope your Spring Break was restful and you are ready to complete the training that you started. (Star Wars Main Theme).  You have come a long way in your training in our Business Technology class, and you must complete what you have started in the next couple of months.  With that in mind, and knowing that we are embarking on a new program that will explain what a Business Plan is and why you would need one, I would like each of you to create a website at Weebly.com on our class pages.  You will create a Home Page for yourself, a Blog Page to track your progress, and a Company Webpage for your Business Plans.  We will review these plans daily and you will be able to work on this project whenever and wherever you are if you are connected.  I want to make it easy for you to log your work, and I expect that each of you will work on this project until we are done in June 2011!!  More information to come, including a rubric for grading this overall project, and a scheduling time-line for you to follow!!  Use today to set up your Basic Pages (Home, Blog, Business), and we will work on the rest as we complete the project!

Follow the link http://students.weebly.com to get started!!

Good Luck!!

Mr. S

1 comment:

  1. I found it fairly easy to manipulate photos and I think it came out great.. I needed to fix up some before and after photos and I think it worked out pretty well. Wish I had seen the screencasts before hand though, but I think it came out well enough.

    share the love subaru

    ReplyDelete