Thursday, February 9, 2012

Journal Entry - Weekly CRQ - MicroCredit

 All:  In addition to the project we are working on (PowerPoint Autobiography), please read the following article on Wikipedia and describe how we could start a system like this for students in West Philadelphia.  What ways could this be a help to stimulate new business and success among people who need some kind of help here in our neighborhoods?  Write 3-4 paragraphs as best you can and post it to your online journal on Weebly.com and email it to me as well!!  I am anxious to see your responses!  See you all tomorrow!!

- Mr. S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcredit

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great post.I am impressed from this post.Can you more share with me.I have many ideas for you.I will come back as soon.


    Thanks for more sharing.........






    Secure Online Storage

    ReplyDelete