Thursday, December 22, 2011

Excel Finale and Holiday Prep Class

Everyone:

Please read the following article on HOLIDAY SPENDING.  I would like you to write a few paragraphs in your journal about how you could save money during this time of year.  Imagine you had a million dollars in the bank.  How would your spending habits change?  After you complete your journal entry, you must complete your Family Monthly Budgets and Timecards before you have free time.  Everyone must also complete the survey at the bottom of the BLOG Page....scroll down and answer every question completely.

-  Mr. S

1 comment:

  1. I really like your article. This article gives you idea on Holiday Spending. I also have an idea for spending holidays. I prefer to spend my holidays with my family as I stay away from them but I really appreciate your way. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    electronic signatures

    ReplyDelete