Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MS Excel - Vacation Planner

Everyone:

Today you will plan your vacation.  You will be budgeting money for a vacation this month.  Add this to your entertainment Projected Costs.

You should plan a vacation for somewhere at least 200 miles away from here.  Pick a city, find a flight, find a hotel, a rental car, and list 3 sites you will see while there.  You must also plan one dinner out, and at least one sports related event during the weekend.  Email me your itinerary and add you costs to your budget.  Today, if you have made money in the investment game, you may use today's profit to make your trip fantastic!!  Show me your portfolio and I will approve a withdrawl.

Good Luck,

- Mr. S

2 comments:

  1. This is very nice of you. Great mentorship and advice. I will be able to get some Cape Cod vacation rentals soon for my family all because we had mentors who helped us out financially. It's rare these days to find people helping others become successful selflessly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the above blog. Really I don't have any knowledge regarding this. I am agree with the above comment it's rare these days to find the people helping others without any purpose.I will discuss with my family then will send you feedback.
    digital signature Adobe

    ReplyDelete