Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MS Excel Catch Up Day

All:

To date, here is what you should have on your Monthly Budget:

  1. Name
  2. Job
  3. Salary (45,000 yr) Broken Down To Monthly and add to Income Block
  4. Your Rent/Mortgage Costs
  5. Home Address:  Some Apartment You Found To Rent
  6. Work Address:  The actual address of your office
  7. Transportation:  If Car then you need Insurance/Payment/Gas/Maintenance
    If SEPTA:  Monthly Transpass
  8. Insurance:  Home/Renters, Health, Life
  9. Phone Cost
  10. Electric & Gas Costs
  11. Grocery Costs:  Weekly Menu (x4) and extra items
  12. Dining Out:  Restaurant Food (x4)
  13. Extra Income:  Money from your Investopedia Profits (Approved By Scribner)
  14. Vacation Plans:  Emailed Plans to Scribner and Total Cost in Entertainment (Other)
  15. Make Sure You Have Website References For ALL COSTS ENTERED! These need to be entered on blank lines below the worksheet.

When you show me you are caught up, I will give you the final exam starting tomorrow.

- MR. S

1 comment:

  1. Well written post. It help me a lot in calculating my income vs my expenses. Thanks a lot for sharing this type of post. You really help me. I will discuss your blog with my friends also. They will like the same. Thanks for the idea.
    digital signature Adobe Reader

    ReplyDelete